Saturday, December 6, 2008

Le Paris...Musee De Louvre...and Shopping! May 10th.

After again trying to work out the hostel situation, the girls and I headed to Musee De Louvre....the Louvre. It was sooooo cool to see pictures and statues that you hear about your whole life. We ended up skipping the line by buying our tickets at a kiosk close to the museum...which was a life saver. In total, we stayed about 4 hours in there...but someone said to devote 30 seconds to all of the 35,000 pieces would take about thirteen ENTIRE days...unfortunately, we didn't have that long.


In front.

At the fountains by the pyramid.

...needs no explaination. REALLY cool to see...but pretty small.

Carson and I.

Venus de Milo and I.
Jess and I said this reminded us of Patrica, the little girl I look after. Haha, she once tried to push a baby goat off a rock. (She really is a sweet girl, though.) There is a replica in Basel which I saw when I went with Bec.


Eating lunch at the park just outside.

After walking through the Louvre, we decided to head down Avenue des Chamos-Elysees...the main street for sight seeing and shopping.

At the "Arc de Triomphe."


Concorde Square

Goin' shoppin!


Meet Jen! She was a friend of Jess' in Berlin....super cool girl. We ended up having dinner while I was touring berlin this November.


I tried to spread the whole "P" thing...for Paris. Didn't quite catch on. Ha.

1 comment:

Jacki said...

Ok I am officially jealous! How awesome are those pictures! What an experience!!!