Saturday, December 6, 2008

Le Paris!...DISNEYLAND! May 9th.

As a general rule of thumb, everyone who comes to Europe to travel has to visit Rome, London, and....PARIS! I have still yet to have done the first two, but I can at least say I have been to Paris.

When in Paris.........go to Disneyland! I had my heart set on visiting the happiest place on earth in a different country. Two of the other Au pairs had the same wish...so we set off earlier than the main crew in order to experience the European Disneyland.

Quinn (left), Abbey(right) and I in the airplane...7.20 in the morning. Quinn stayed at my place the night before and mentioned how she didn't want to run to catch the train...which is precisely what we did!

Abbey and I in the metro....after yelling back and forth for an hour with two...very rude...french women. We got overcharged at our hostel. No compromise with the French.


FINALLY THERE!!!

In front of Disneyland. It doesn't really resemble the one in L.A

At the Walt Disney Studios Park...across from the main park.

...still there.

Hollywood Tower of Terror. The woman in front of me looks like she is sleeping.


At the main park.
Waiting in line for the Haunted Mansion ride!
This one is for Britt.....its from the Chronicles of Narnia.


Buying gifts after a long day.

It was so much fun to be able to experience the EuroDisney. However, I still believe that nothing tops the one in L.A. I am glad that Quinn and Abbey could join in exploring such a great place. Had tons of fun ladies! Thanks!!!

4 comments:

J'net said...

Looks like SUCH fun!! Yeah the french are their own kind of people... Cool to visit that Disneyland...
We want to go to the Tokyo one, you coming?
A. J'net

Brittiny said...

I love all of them so much, this is one of my favorite so far. I want to go back there with you one day...

Jacki said...

EuroDisney... how cool is that? Just check off another one. You need to go to Disneyland Tokyo now... Wait, my mom just said that!

Quinn said...

Camey K!!! I love the blog... hmm maybe I should make one! Haha I'm glad you took the time to document all of the great things we did together! And I can't wait to see more!